Tuesday 17 September 2013




The picture above suggests that these two boys have succeeded in their attempt to take the boys money.I know this because these two boys are rejoicing together as they are 'spuddin' each other in an act of joy.This is a long shot.It is a long shot because it sets the scene and both head and feet are visible.


In this picture the protagonist is lying on the floor crying as he has just been robbed for his money.This picture is a close up as you can clearly see his tears dropping and he is unconscious.Also, you have a good view of his facial expressions.
 During this photo, I am inserting the money into my account.It shows that me and Tejas were succeccful in our venture to steal the boys money.Meanwhile me and Tejas share the money.This is a extreme close up shot as you can only see my hands.If it was another shot, you would be able to visualise my whole arm or the whole scene.




This piece of fantastic photography infers that the boy on the floor was getting beaten up as he decided to not give his money to me and Tejas. As you can quite clearly see , the boy on the floor has no choice but to give us the money as he rightly does.This is an SFX shot which expresses the helplessness of the victim





















No comments:

Post a Comment